Our curriculum follows the standards as set by the yoga alliance and will included
• Advance your study of asana (including modifications and ability to teach to all bodies) ;
• Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics from a functional body point of view
• Explore the science and art of sequencing
• The subtle energy of the body
• An introduction to meditation and pranayama ;
*Daily Ashtanga primary series practice;
• An introduction to the 8-limbed path as outlined in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
• Introduction to the practice of Yin Yoga ;
• Finding your unique voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
• Build confidence through practice teaching
• Gain a broader understanding of yoga history and philosophy
• Build a supportive community and lifelong connections
* OUR SPECIAL GIFT:
- TRE ® ( Tension release exercise) practice for you to use as a tool to ground yourself, self-regulate and teach you how to hold space for yourself and others;
More info here about this special tool:
Aida is a certified TRE ® provider, and understand the importance of being in your own center, grounded so you can connect to people, know how to hold space for them and feel their organism in order to meet their needs. This is an essential virtue of becoming a great teacher.
October 5th- December 20th
Detailed schedule will be posted soon.
Classes will run 8 hours a day in the time that is working for all time zones. You will be informed upon signing up.
Your Investment: $1500
Deposit of $ 500.00 to be paid by August 25th
After this you can pay the rest in monthly installments if thats easier for you. Payment in full will be required by December 5th.
payment includes YA certificate, TT manual and 10% discount on our other trainings and retreats;
payment does not include required reading material for TT
Includes: shared room and board during training, 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification, Training Manual, 10% off of any future trainings
Does not include: Transportation, Textbooks required or personal expenses